Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Fight ..for your right.. to P A R T Y...

Our house is officially warm! So what, we've been here since late July - no time like the present to celebrate! Had an awesome time, much booze, bbq, blue lighting & fairy lights. Somehow managed to kick the guests out by 1am and ended up at a club night on Broadway @ The Abercrombie. Which was fab. I aint danced in way too long, so this was just what i needed. Note to self, don't wear heeled boots next time, poor feet the next day were v. sad with me (thought they looked pretty cool with my frock I had on..). I'm now suffering the effects of way to little sleep. And maybe 2 packs of tim tams in 2 days is excessive...photos soon. Hit me with a message if you want the link.

Behave kids.

4 Comments:

Blogger Reesh said...

Yay - happy housewarming! Would love to see photos...

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

show us the photos

8:56 PM  
Blogger sarahlocks said...

Well if you're anonymous i can't show you the pics...but Reesh gets to see them!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Locksey...it's your canadian wife :) Can't wait to see the pictures lovie...send them my way!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home