Sunday, May 08, 2005

My life online....

Tomorrow, May 9th, will be my 3rd day working at my first temp job in Sydney, since i've moved back here good & proper.

Bad things about working:


Getting up at 6.15am

Getting on the bus or my bike at 6.56am

Getting on the train at 7.07am

Getting to work just on 8.45am

Getting home at 7.10pm

Having to go to bed earlier than my body likes


Good things about working:

The rate of pay i'm getting is awesome

The bosses I am working for are really nice

The work is not intense

Having lunch with my other city friends

Meeting people after work for drinks

Getting out of the mountains

Eye candy

It's short term, only til May 20

I get paid on Tuesdays

Finishing at 5.15pm

1 hour for lunch


I'm especially pleased about getting some dollars into my bank account. I owe my mum some cash, so I will be glad to be able to pay her back. And start buying stuff. You know, like cook books (mum doesn't use them, hers are soo old & don't have pretty pictures or spicey type recipes!), new batteries for my dads bike lights. Most importantly, having cash to go out! This week I'm starting to have a life. Yes, I have booked up 5 out of 7 evenings, plus on Tuesday I'm having a lunch & a drinks at night. Whooo hoo!

Sarah is back in action!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home