Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sigh. I seem to sigh quite a bit these days. Todays sigh is an aid to divert my attention away from my slowly shutting eyelids. I still have 30 minutes left of work. My sore throat is getting worse. I went to bed ever so late after a gossip with flatmate S last night. 3 late nights in a row. Not a smart move by myself. I was hoping to go and see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory tonight, but I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe tomorrow night. Yawn.

Piece of political info:

In Canada it is illegal to use asbestos - that nasty stuff that gives people cancer. However, they mine it and ship it over to 3rd world countries where it isn't illegal to do so! Crazy. That just seems so un-Canadian. Anyhoo, the reason I bring it up is due to the protest that was happening on Friday. Right outside the front of our building - as the Canadian Consulate is housed in this building. I walked out the doors and bang into my good mate N Noodle, who is an avid union supporter. Was great to catch up and learn something new that day. Not that what I learnt was that nice, but knowledge is the key.

yawn. i'm audi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home