Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday

Yay, the working week is over! My week was quite scatty in the office, too much bits & pieces interupting my big commission task at hand. Too many nights with not quite enough sleep. It's going to be a still day on Sunday so I can do some catch up work down the beach. That's the plan, Stan. Friday, insanely busy in Sydney. Xmas Party season & fine weather making it just crazily busy. Lucky myself & Sarah-May can lower our standards easily enough to sit in the outside area of the Paragon in Circular Quay. But we made a pact to do some high class evenings out. When we are slightly more financial. yay. I do love having a few friends who do stuff with me around again, even if they aren't quite close enough at the moment, they'll soon be within 10kms...

Now, time for bed. Zzzzz.....work Xmas party tmw night...I work for the worlds largest fitness centre chain in the world.

There will be some eye candy available I believe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home