Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sick Sick & Sick

This is my rant, and I'll rant if I want too. This post is a 'I'm sick' rant. You've been warned.

It's that time of year. My body can't handle anything. Bad ass reactions keep happening. I'm miserable... I managed a good weekend first in a long time. Didn't even misbehave that much, ut leasrt I got out, had a few drinks, danced my tush off, pretended I was a real human.

Thanks be to antihistamines & steroids. But surely, there has to be a better cure. I'm writing down everything I'm eating, and I can't spot a major pattern yet. Which is making me sad. I was tearing myself apart yesterday. Heart racing, skin burning, eyes gooping up, scratch. Itch. Repeat. Swallow tablets. Fingers crossed. Who know's how bad things could get without the tablets. I'm too scared of letting it go any further than necessary.

It makes it worse that I'm conscious of what I'm putting into my body. I've almost been writing up what I've eaten & drunk for the past month. I'm off to the allergist on 21st August, but thats still soo long away. Soo many questions to ask. Wish I was rich, and could afford to have all sorts of blood tests & when I have a reaction to see an allergist to say look - whats going on NOW. I doubt there are answers for my questions. As with most of my skin issues, it will no doubt be ultra random, or worst still, something out of my control. Like perfume. I'll end up in therapy at this rate. I'm up & down, mostly down, like a yo yo. Grrrr. I want to be happy Sarah. But fark, it's just beyond me at the moment.

I think I may have the most supportive bosses on the planet. To put up with me, whilst having a reaction/reactive week really deserves sainthood. Allergy Sarah is pure evil. I must be good at my job for them to keep me on with my behaviour as it is when I'm sick.

Right, sleep time. Least thats one thing I can get right with my allergic issues, and a little help from the antihistamines :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home