Saturday, May 21, 2005

I hate working. I hate doing what i do - secretarial kinda stuff. However, it more than pays the bills at times. Doesn't mean I don't do everything in my power to avoid the dreaded 'W O R K'.

Here is a list of my time spent not working in recent years:


2001 – 4 months (spent in Byron Bay, USA, Canada & UK)

2002 – 6 weeks that I remember clearly (4 in Brazil, week for Christmas, 1 week spent looking for temp work – minimum!)

2003 – 3.5 months (Visiting Australia, round Europe with my mum, Canada)

2004 – My peak of not working. 7 months spent not working. How cool is that? Enjoyed my UK savings, lazing wintry days away in Vancouver, off to defrost in Hawaii, Fiji, Australia, Brasil & Chile. Back to get frosty in London.

2005 – 3 months of so far. It is only May…(time spent in London, Canada, the USA & Oz as well..)

I rock. That's all there is to it. And no, I don't have rich parents. I've been lucky enough not to even have received an inheritance.

I self fund.

Have finally got into a bit of debt, so I'm living at home to pay off then I'm moving closer to the city. I'm certain that's when the real fun begins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home