Monday, July 23, 2007

I ate real food!

Ok, so I know this is the stage where I get bored of having eaten the blandest food combos & written down everything I've consumed for almost a month, and get all wild & crazy. And go to the dark side - and eat REAL HUMAN FOOD!

List of real human takeaway foods I ate over the weekend - without breaking:

Bar snacks at the pub- spring rols, meatballs, chicken nuggets (no dipping sauces though)
Veal schnitzel, chips, salada, bread, butter
Oporto O'Tropo meal - burger, chips & lemonade
Pad thai
Muffins from Muffin Break
Vodka
Wine - ok, so it's cask moselle - but I sooo enjoyed it!

But I know my time is limited, so I'm back to being better behaved during the weekdays. I'm taking small amounts of steroids & having tanning sessions as I'm sure that UV is a treatment for ezcema.

I think it's now half way through winter, so not long to go until that sweet sweet humidity my crazy skin craves, comes back haunt all those with curly hair. Speaking of curly hair, I'm off to a fake hair party this weekend. Bring it on...the invite encouraged wigs, eyelashes & merkins. I've been provided a bevvie of blonde curls with a green gem in their midst. It's been about 4 years since I've been blonde. Should be enjoyable...let's see if they do have more fun (though I can't misbehave too much as I have to do my motorbike rider training out at Clyde the next afternoon. And you have to be sober for it.

Time for me to catch some much needed shuteye. Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home