Sunday, May 29, 2005

In a positive light:

Had loooooovely thai food last night, no MSG, gorgeous red curry - with duck & lychees...mmmm

Sunbaked & read the paper in the garden (slight downer - got sunburnt!)

I watched my little brother play soccer, they won, i kicked a ball around at half time, and i was on fire. Looks like I still have some skills after 4 years not playing...

Riding to return dvds this arftenoon, smelling smoke from the wood heaters in peoples house, i love that smell!

Trying to get my hair done, fancy hair always makes me feel a million bucks!

Chiro/Osteo, made my back & neck work again. Yay!

No work til Friday, boo, I miss out on some cash, but yay. No work!

Indoor climbing tmw night, can't wait! Love climbing - and i thinki may have found a new climbing buddy up here,my mates fiance.

Thinking about moving out - but where, always thought it would be Newtown, but maybe I should just move to the eastern suburbs beaches, i love the beach. Always makes me feel releaxed..hmm..must think about that one...

The house smells of cookies - yup, baking frenzy again! This time i made a simple butter/flour/icing sugar mixture - and made 5 different batches - coconut, lemon, cinnamon, chocolate & strawberry jam. yum! I know i shouldn't be eating them, but hells...they made my day!

Mood Rating - better than 3 days ago.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home