Saturday, June 21, 2008

Um...

So as I was just about to hit the 'publish post' button to submit my tirade relating to the boy standing me up when my phone rings. It was the Dr. He's doing the doctorly thing, you know, riding in ambulences with patients and stuff. He misinterpreted my last correspondence, and thought I was flaking on him, so off he trots to work. Of course being someone with a job of a somewhat important nature, the phone was not in his hot little hand, hence no response until he saw my 'you've not responded, boo' msg and my missed call. That's his story. I'll buy it. So a few simple things for me to remember a) be very specific with a busy busy person. He'll make time, but being flakey doesn't work so well. b) don't spit the dummy too early c) deep breathing

Anyhoo, my music marathon was fantabulous. Just wrapping up my Samiam session now. Almost time to curl up with my book - and my slightly calmer mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home